Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yo Estoy aqui!


I am here in Puerto Vallarta and excited. Francisco and Yamila picked me from the airport. They are both wonderful. We are having 3/4 english 1/4 spanish converstions(LOL). Warming up to the week(hahaahahahahaha) We stopped and had lunch before coming to the beach house. Naturally, I had a margarita. It was so GOOD!!! and Marlin fish tacos for lunch. Muy Excelente. Fresh fish, not frozen you have got to love that.

The house is fabulous. I only wish you were all here. I have the downstairs bedroom which has sliding glass doors that open to the pool and the ocean/beach. Ok, I may never return. Tonight I will be falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean instead of the TV. The weather is wonderful, but a little humid, feels like Atlanta except with a breeze.

Ok, off to the beach for an afternoon swim.

3 comments:

languageatlanta said...

Dear Lord, hey Nikia, please tell Francisco that when I am there, I want the same room.

How difficult it is to sleep with the sound of the ocean???

Lincoln

Indice said...

Ya estás allá!!! Que Felicidad!!!

Un abrazo muy fuerte para Francisco y Yamila.

Por aquí los recordamos y extrañamos mucho.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you arrived safely. Have a wonderful time.-Dad