Friday, July 18, 2008

El Viernes.


Today is Friday and I slept in. It is so nice not to have anywhere to go. I really needed the extra ZZZZZZZZZZ's. I had another wonderful breakfast. Francisco cut up grapefruit, placed it in fresh squeezed orange juice with a little bit of honey. It was really good. I will have to try that one when I get home. I am sitting at the table being spoiled by an view of the ocean and the ocean breeze. The sound of the ocean is so peaceful. This is the best stress management ever, too bad I can't bottle it. Yamila and Francisco are preparing the house for more guest and I am enjoying listening to them talk. I was going to schedule a Canopy Tour for today, but to be honest I am way too lazy to do anything. One major fact and this is big for me: I have not watched TV since I have been here. Can you believe NO YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. The ocean and the beautiful sunsets have been my TV.


I may venture into town later for lunch, but I am so relaxed that I may just wait for dinner.

1 comment:

Noel said...

You look sooo relaxed good for you! We'll have to get you one of those sound machines that play sounds on the ocean so you can relive your days in Mexico!

love

tasha