Saturday, July 12, 2008

Estoy salida de la mañana

I am leaving in the morning for Puerto Vallarta. I will be staying 7 days at Casa La Jollita which from the pictures seem beautiful. check it out http://www.freewebs.com/perladelsur25/ . Then from there on to the Westin Resort, thanks Pam. http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1090 .

And no, I am not getting paid to advertise.(LOL)

My full immersion program instructor will be Francisco Gonzalez. I am sure we will have great conversation this week. His wife , Yamilia sings in a Salsa Band, so I hope to see her perform.

I was so exhausted this week from quarter-close, that I have not had a chance to really be excited about this trip, but that is changing. Yesterday, I picked up some pesos and finished packing. I am the super packer. 11 days, 28 outfits(hahahaha, I want options, heck I need options.) 7 pair of shoes and 6 bathing suits ALL in one medium sized TravelPro suitcase under the 50lb airline weight requirement. I refused to pay $25 for an extra bag and $25 for weight overage, those funds could be used towards my entertainment in Mexico.

Well, I will keep everyone posted on the trip.

Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niki,

You should be on the plane by now! I'm so glad you got your Spanish books on board! Still can't believe they wanted to charge you $80 no can do!

Love ya love ya I'll be checking your blog! Be safe and Blessed

Cuz, tasha

languageatlanta said...

Hey Nikia, you seen very excited about his trip. When you are back, I will get Maria and you for lunch at the Brazilian restaurant.
How about that????
some extra kilos for you, me and Maria???
The food is delicious!

LOL

Lincoln