Thursday, July 17, 2008

Arrancadores de fuego.


More street performers. These guys were very good. Fire always keeps a crowd captivated. This show would never happen in Centinneal Park. Jugs of gas ,matches, and a crowd of people. Before it would be finished CNN would have reported a bomb threat. And the city would be locked down. Such a difference in Mexico. All of these elements create an amusing environment. Now back to the fire-starters, I could not tell if the guys flipping off the wall were part of the act. Maybe they were looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

One thing I have noticed in Puerta Vallarta is that the seems to be a lot of love and is extremely family oriented. Women greet each other with kisses and hold hands. Men hug and kiss each other. You see lots of family units together, Dad, Mom ,children and grandparents. Women openly breast feed in public.( Obviously they created the La Leche Club that we see in the states.) It was just nice seeing loving people out. Oh yeah, dont forget about those in love, they are the best. I thought Paris and Barcelona were the top two cities with ODA(open displays of attention), but I going to add Puerto Vallarta to that list. If I hear "mi amor one more time", I think I will scream.(LOL) Ok, Ok, I am slightly jealous. I am going to have to find someone to say that phrase to. Mexican men seem to like chocolate skin, so I may not have to look too far,(lol).

1 comment:

Noel said...

Hey "Chocolate Diva",
Loving the fire and since "Chocolate Bunnies are in can you bring me back a "Latin Lover" please! LOL
Just put him the bag with the Tequila

love ya
tasha