Thursday, July 17, 2008

El Jueves.


Today is my last formal day of class. I have learned a lot from Francisco and have had great conversation. I have learned a lot about him and Yamila. I really would like to purchase a piece of property here and have them manage it. They are such great host. Always checking to make sure you are ok, they make you feel like family. I will be sad when I leave.
Yamila made a great chicken, there is no real name so , we called it Pollo Yamila. It was so tasty( so tasty is one of Francisco's phrases) and to drink we had coconut water, so good. I really enjoy the natural waters here.
The weather is beautiful again. Everyday the weather channel says over cast, but everyday the sun has been out. It rains for 20-30 minutes in the evening.
Tomorrow is a free day and I have no idea what I am going to do. Probably will sleep late and play and lay by the pool. The idea of having nothing to do is wonderful. The best part about the trip is that fact that my phone is NOT ringing off the hook. The heart palpitations I was experiencing before I left are now non-existent. That speaks volumes.

Well, I am off for my last two hours of class. Hasta Luego.

2 comments:

Indice said...

Hola Nikia,

En este momento debes estar terminando tus clases. Como verá te escribo solamente en español para que puedas seguir practicando.

Me alegra que hayas tendio una experiencia increíble en este viaje, aprendiendo español, disfrutando de Méxcio y su gente que es maravillosa.

Te mando un fuerte abrazo... También para Francisco y Yamila

María

Anonymous said...

Hey Nik,
Glad you are having fun. Hopefully you can teach your friend the dummy Spanish when you get back. I've only had 5 years of Spanish classes. Sadly all I can do is count but only when I'm drunk! LOL!
Love You! Christy